An Anti-Fat Rant

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

An Anti-Fat Rant

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

This article got me thinking. Before I go into this , I am not  putting obesity on the same  level as  cancer, but what if people treated it with the same level of fatalism?

"I'm not going to get  treatment. It'll just come back. "
"If you stay in remission for 5 years you're a freak of nature" If someone said this to my mother, I'd probably deck them!
bana bana

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

Andrea T wrote
This article got me thinking. Before I go into this , I am not  putting obesity on the same  level as  cancer, but what if people treated it with the same level of fatalism?

"I'm not going to get  treatment. It'll just come back. "
"If you stay in remission for 5 years you're a freak of nature" If someone said this to my mother, I'd probably deck them!
Excellent point, Andrea!

I enjoyed reading the original article on Violent Acres despite the slew of f-bombs.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.
Jo Jo

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

uumm not every think person is attractive just as not every fat person is attractive. you can't say someone is "hot"  because they're not fat. that's just ignorant
Jo Jo

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

perfect example of how when someone that has personal self-esteem problems they put others that they don't know down to put themselves up. you should be so proud of yourself.  instead of  making others feel badwhy don't you  find a more positive way to boost your self esteem?
Fat Bastard Fat Bastard

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

Turtle Turtle

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

Fat Bastard, my applause to your work. When people read between the lines at Bigger Fatter Blog, they get a true idea about the inner workings of the fatling psyche. Fatlings are gluttons. They are lazy. They should consider rolling as a means of getting around.

I am of the opinion that seats on all public transit should be large enough to accomodate the morbidly obese. We're a growing population, and we do have rights.

Continue to show the world what we really are. That way, we'll be one step closer to all our fancy, fatling accomodations.
Fat is only a state of mind.
bana bana

Re: An Anti-Fat Rant

Jo wrote
uumm not every think person is attractive just as not every fat person is attractive. you can't say someone is "hot"  because they're not fat. that's just ignorant

Teehee! Are you replying to my tagline?

Attraction is subjective. So I CAN say someone is hot because they're not fat. In fact, I think I did...in every single one of my posts.

Empirically speaking a higher percentage of thin people will be considered more attractive than fat people.

You can't say that I can't say that someone is "hot" because they're not fat. That's just ignorant.

Oh and that key on your keyboard located SouthWest of the home row (and your left pinky)? It's called a 'shift' key. Try it sometime.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.