Check who walks the talk

mountain mountain

Check who walks the talk

I trust those who walk the talk....do you???

http://www.vegsource.com/news/2013/01/fake-obesity-experts-video.html
used2bfat used2bfat

Re: Check who walks the talk

I was a fat wife for many years. I made a decision when I hit 40 that I had had enough. I lost 80 pounds with exercise and diet and have not only maintained that loss but work very hard to stay fit and sexy. My fat squishy spouse can choose to live his life in that body but I will not. His fatness motivates me even more to take care of myself and keep myself vital so that when the day comes that I am single again which is imminent and in the near future I can find a partner who is fit and healthy and motivated to live out his life with this sexy women. So yes I think I walk the talk :)
mountain mountain

Re: Check who walks the talk

I am very happy for you......but honestly....I am way to lazy to work hard on keeping my body in excellent shape. I do eat according to Dr. McDougall, I walk, I do some TRX but all over, I don't exercise hard and I don't want to.....oh and by the way I was just reading an article that extreme exercise is actually detrimental to your health
used2bfat used2bfat

Re: Check who walks the talk

Well if that article is true then I will die young because I truly love exercising. It gives me a rush when I push my body hard :)