Controlling Appetite

FatMasher FatMasher

Controlling Appetite

I get it. Fat people are pretty disgusting but it is not entirely their fault that they are fat and therefore so gross.  If it were easy they would behave like mature human beings when it comes to food but as you know they don't.

There was a time when most people were not fat but the food industry has figured out ways to get people to eat more and more and more. Your fat spouse has been programmed to eat eat eat and sit sit sit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y21h-nfaiCg

The link above is to a video that helps people control appetite. Have your fat spouse listen and watch the video several times a day.
JQR JQR

Re: Controlling Appetite

I hate to tell you this, but I think your video is wishful thinking.