Crazy Fat Girl Glutton Attacks A Fat Acceptance Defector

Fat Girls Stink Fat Girls Stink

Crazy Fat Girl Glutton Attacks A Fat Acceptance Defector

http://familyfeedingdynamics.com/2011/08/accepting-and-loving-your-body-will-not-kill-you-jess-weiner-article-review/

Jess Wiener had a reality check and she realized that fat acceptance was accepting the unacceptable. She was in denial about her fat related medical issues. If I were a judge and some husband beat the crap out of his fat wife who was a member of the FA movement I would give him alternative sentence.  I'd sentence him to a year in a country club prison in Nevada and he would have to have conjugal visits with skinny prostitutes everyday.

Please go to the article and read it. Then leave a comment.

Those pigs in the FA movement have this thing about "loving your body". That whole concept is dishonest and shallow. If a really hot chick loved her body and made no bones about it those some fat cunts would call her a shallow skinny bitch.  The message these ugly gluttons send is not only dishonest it is dangerous.

Re: Crazy Fat Girl Glutton Attacks A Fat Acceptance Defector

Sheesh ....
Hot, fat, somewhere in between, if you love something you maintain it.
I love my bike. If a spoke breaks or the gears make funny noises I go to the shop. Neglecting it will mean more problems and a longer time without it, which  just plain sucks. I'm sure there's at least one man (maybe a woman?) that loves something with 4 wheels and lives in the garage . But yet these FA dimwits think "loving your body" means overfeeding it with bad fuel because of the high it gives them.....Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

There are things about my body that  I love, especially  these days.  I love the abs that are starting to show up like they're pets, LOL- because I've never had them before and I never thought in a million years I'd have them. My calves, definitely- they're what do all the work. Basically I love it because it does  fun things. The more weight loss/fitness I can build up the more fun stuff it will do. I'll never be hot but you'd better believe I'll love my body after I can pull off something like Warrior Dash  or a double century  bike ride!

M2(I'd bet money it's you, and I don't have a lot of money)
You've said yourself that FA's are a tiny (well, demographically anyway)  group of people. There are probably more people that like to dress up in furry costumes and go to parties, LOL. They're nothing more than a group of people that are  so bought in to their own addiction that they decided to have pride in it.

Curious Curious

Re: Crazy Fat Girl Glutton Attacks A Fat Acceptance Defector

M2, what exactly happened that you are this concerned with whether people are a healthy weight or not? I'm not being malicious, I'm asking, because I believe in there being balance to everything, and your views seem so... extreme. I'm asking because I can see that you are left-hook-and-clotheslining people to get your point across, but there does seem to be a genuine interest in reforming people with bad eating habits.

I want you to answer without a bonanza of troll-i-ttitude, or rude-but-chuckle-worthy statements. There has to have been some event, or person in your life that made you this concerned for the health of others. And why this as a form of expression? I'm am thoroughly intrigued by the way you choose to deal with the obesity epidemic.

I think after all these years, you owe us a decent explanation. Not as punishment, but because you are clearly an influence on this website and others whether some like it or not. Myself, and I'm sure others, are probably wondering what your story is, really. I'm not asking for names. I just want to know what happened that lead to your methods.
Literary Gal Literary Gal

Re: Crazy Fat Girl Glutton Attacks A Fat Acceptance Defector

Curious, you said a mouthful. I think many have wondered the same.

One of the old MFS posts gave a listing of other boards he posted on, and apparently this is not the only board where his extreme opinions are ranted. Most of the New York literary agent/editor/publishing arena has blackballed him because he was using this abrasive approach in trying to get his book published. Lit agents blogged about how pushy he was, about how he would never accept that there are standards and things in place that need to happen to get a book published. He showed his ignorance and his attitude by thinking they should shower him with money and call him wonderful because he hates obesity.

Maybe he will respond. There certainly seem like there could be more positive things he could do with his time than spew venom continuously...

Lit Gal