FATT

former fatty former fatty

FATT

For those of you who haven't seen Fat Bastard's "FATT" article, it's really funny.

http://biggerfatterblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/haes-out-fatt-in.html

Basically he is making fun of HAES by making his own acronym "FATT" (Food All The Time) as a dietary lifestyle for fat people.

Personally though I think "FATT" is more like "intuitive eating" than HAES because HAES requires that you do at least some non-excercise "excercise" like sitting aerobics or water yoga or whatever or you are supposed to feel guilty.

Intuitive eating basically means eat whatever the hell you want because cravings = "your body is telling you that you need this."

In fact, I can't tell any difference between "intuitive eating" and FATT, so I'm sorry Fat Bastard, but it looks like the "Old Fat Acceptance Movement" already beat you to the punch here.