Fat Acceptance Leader Announces Fatty Olympics

Diet Coach Diet Coach

Fat Acceptance Leader Announces Fatty Olympics

Re: Fat Acceptance Leader Announces Fatty Olympics

Darn it, you had me going for a minute there. I'm not the only fat girl that  likes cycling.

What's your opinion on Leisel Jones ?
Diet Coach Diet Coach

Re: Fat Acceptance Leader Announces Fatty Olympics

Re: Fat Acceptance Leader Announces Fatty Olympics

Yup, at 5 foot 10 she's  145, and the Aussie Press  has had a whole  controversy about her being  fat , despite the fact she's right in the middle of a healthy BMI. Personally messing with a 5 foot  10 Olympic athlete seems a dumb thing to do