Fat Hatred; Some Examples

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Fat Hatred; Some Examples

Re: Fat Hatred; Some Examples

      I hope you posted this where someone that actually believes in FA will see it. Other than the sock puppets,  even the admitted  fat people that visit the forum ( at least the ones that post) don't  believe in FA, so other than venting, it's not going to do much. Nobody that can actually take the message to heart is going to hear it.

 That said, what about the fat  hatred  that happens in the real world? Especially when it turns to outright assault?
fat woman assaulted for taking up 2 seats

Should she have just walked her big butt home rather than take up more than her share of seats? Yeesh, no wonder I'd rather bike in the rain than ride a bus.
M3 M3

Re: Fat Hatred; Some Examples

Lol Fat Hate bingo. xD

It's funny. All the effort they put into maintaining their weight gain and promoting being fat... If they all just gave up on this FA garbage and put that energy into living a healthy lifestyle, they could be truly happy and we wouldn't have to worry about these idiots telling children and adults alike that it's healthy to overeat and be overweight.
Rosie Rosie

Re: Fat Hatred; Some Examples

If you are fat, people call you lazy and disgusting people. If you are skinny, people assume you are on crack and just too nasty looking or something. If all people was skinny than they will still find something to complain about people. I think everyone has something beautiful about him or her. And let me tell you something, if fat men wants to be big than let them, it’s NOT hurting you , you know most people when they don’t like looking at something they turn the other way, but you, you on the other hand must love to look because you can’t seem to turn that other way . And if that’s all you see than stay inside or get use to it and shut up.
bana bana

Re: Fat Hatred; Some Examples

Rosie wrote
If you are fat, people call you lazy and disgusting people. If you are skinny, people assume you are on crack and just too nasty looking or something. If all people was skinny than they will still find something to complain about people. I think everyone has something beautiful about him or her. And let me tell you something, if fat men wants to be big than let them, it’s NOT hurting you , you know most people when they don’t like looking at something they turn the other way, but you, you on the other hand must love to look because you can’t seem to turn that other way . And if that’s all you see than stay inside or get use to it and shut up.
Why would you post on a forum for people to vent about the effects of dealing with an obese spouse, telling any posters here to, in effect, shut up?

Take off your rosie-colored glasses and read through the posts on the forum. Some people's obesity IS hurting other people, namely their spouses and children.

If you're fat, chances are, you'll get fatter. Chances are good that you'll develop obesity-related health complications and will rely on your spouse (who didn't sign up for it) to take care of you. It's one thing if your spouse cares for you because of an accident or illness from genetic anomaly but quite another to eat yourself into illness and expect someone else to deal with it.

Yeah, yeah everybody's beautiful and special, blah, blah, blah. Every body deserves their dignity no matter how fat and disgusting they are. In other words I'm supposed to treat someone with dignity, even though it's clear THEY don't treat themselves with dignity.

But post something useful or helpful. Don't tell someone to shut up when their post is germane (albeit profane) to what the forum is about. FAT SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.
Proud Plumpette Proud Plumpette

Re: Fat Hatred; Some Examples

They see me gainin',

they hatin'.