Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Dix Dix

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Watched this last night. Very interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mS0YA465ts

Dix
bana bana

Re: Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

Yeah I caught part of it on Netflix. I didn't finish watching it but the beginning, along with my husband's clients turned me on to trying juicing. My mother gave me one of those Jack Lalanne juicers and while fresh juice is delicious, I have low blood sugar so I noticed a weight gain after a couple of weeks. So I ditched that and tried the Nutribullet (whole juicing or smoothies, really).

While I don't particularly care for the taste/texture I really feel like I'm drinking health in a glass! I choose from a selection of whatever's in the fridge or cabinets: spinach, cukes, cabbage, kale, romaine, some berries, cacao nibs, cashews, almonds, fish oil, kombucha tea, coconut water, almond milk, coconut oil, hemp oil, olive oil, flax seeds, goji berries, chia seeds and some protein powders (favorite is Goatein by Garden of Life) and more.

I don't drink them at night (gives me too much energy) but I don't like to have the carbs first thing in the morning, so I usually have one around 3pm.

I've been able to cut back on my vitamin intake and I'm getting an insane amount of fiber. I'm glad I started doing it.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.