Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

ginastarke ginastarke

Re: Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

Ok I can't take it anymore- this has been bugging me all day. I don't consider myself a feminist, but  if  people excuse obesity for feminism's sake ( like in Huge ) that is hypocritical "organic fertilizer"!

definition: of or relating to or advocating equal rights for women

Obesity is linked with  Breast Cancer, PCOS , ovarian cancer, and  it leads to  getting substandard care by  doctors. And that's equal rights, how?
Fat people get paid less -how does play into their stat that "women earn 77 cents  for every dollar men earn"?

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Re: Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

ginastarke ginastarke

Re: Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

Just saying it's  "their" stat . You'd think if  they cared so much about the  "pay gap"  they'd take steps to close it.

   Blickenstorfer? that's a real name?
Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Re: Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

WuKong WuKong

Re: Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

The most recent report I've seen is that the gap is now going the other direction.

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,2015274,00.html

Will the feminists fight to make sure women aren't making more than men in metropolitan areas? Haha!

The rest of the article backs up your statement, M2. The reason for the "pay gap" was always due to ability and choice and was never an actual discrimination based solely on sex. Also, if I cared to, I could find a study that showed that the pay difference between one man and another is far far greater than between men and women.
"Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live." -
  --  Socrates
Fish N Chuck Fish N Chuck

Re: Fight Fat Feminism: Grow a Spine Men and Stand Up to Your Sow!

Jealous fat-girlism is right. I'm a completely average weight. 5'2", and my weight fluctuates from 100-107lbs. Yet I get an unbelievable amount of flack from older and/or overweight women for being too thin. It's like they take offense to the fact that I choose to keep a handle on my weight. Just the other night I was being yelled at because if I showed concern for my own weight, I must think that the other woman was a huge fat sow and I'm being insulting. I never said anything about her. But obviously she has enough of a problem with her own weight to think that someone else's weight is a direct slap to her face. =| It's ridiculous. But now adays, it's an insult to the feminists of the world to care about your weight and health.

You see, one of the big problems with 'feminism', seems to be that they are pushing for a 'reversal' of rights or something to that effect. Lame. They should be pushing for complete equality. Instead, they push to 'wear the pants', thus turning themselves into the so-called oppressive force they want to fight. How about instead of turning men into women, and women into men, we just let everyone be? Women should have rights. I agree. You'd hope I would, being a woman and all. But I don't think that we're something to be put above men. And vice-versa.

If feminists were to 'win' their so called war, the whole world would be full of fat-chick overladies (overlords wouldn't be proper!) and their impeccably perfect man-servants. Because we all know that fat chicks want their men to keep themselves in shape. That's why they all drool over their television sets, whilst pretending that E'clair belongs to George Clooney or Brad Pitt. But as soon as a guy thinks that Megan Fox is hot. Well. He's a pig. No one looks like Megan Fox. She's not real! And neither are any women who weigh less than a truck! Shame on you for thinking a woman at her ideal is attractive!