Food addiction

marie marie

Food addiction

So glad to find this forum! Having been married to a man who was initially ambitious, bright, witty, good-looking and became obese over time, I can sympathize with those who hate the sickening, numbing feeling that this relationship is not what it should be.  However, I found that nothing will change an addiction.  Husband has even gone through gastric bypass surgery, motivated, I believe, because doctors scared him when he was 325.  Although he lost over 100 lbs after the surgery, now, several years later, the weight is half regained due to poor food choices and lack of exercise. This is about a poor relationship with food. You must understand that you have no control over this person.  None.  To make matters worse, he has developed a drinking problem, which is more common than you might think post-gastric bypass.  In a nutshell, the addiction transfers to alcohol.  I can't even describe my feelings, they have been so suppressed.  I have thought of leaving, but have the usual fears of loneliness, vulnerability, poverty, fear of reprisals, etc. But every day I get a little closer to taking steps.
fanbrits fanbrits

Re: Food addiction

Yeah i've been having the same issue for quite a while since my spouse started having weight problems as well. I had to switch him to phen . Was very smart of me. Usually i dont mix medications but that issue bothered me a lot. So maybe you can try too, or just look for an alternative. This is not healthy but love should win. Try
LucilleBlanton LucilleBlanton

Re: Food addiction

Eating healthy food is always very important. The food we take should be healthy and oil free. To know more tips on healthy living, visit this page to know more tips for keeping a good health.