From frustration to fascination

Slenderwife Slenderwife

From frustration to fascination

He is down 50 lbs, with 50 more to go. It is fascinating to watch this process. I have to be his rock and not pressure but not let him give up. I'm fascinated by the amount of weight he lost before dropping clothes sizes. That must have been fat packed around his organs. So gross but so cool to think of it melting away. His insides are being cleaned out.

It has hit me that the overweight male looks womanly - rounded features, breasts, weaker jawline...those of us women turned off by fat men are just responding to the sexuality we were born with. I'm not attracted to women, so breasts are a turnoff.

His fattitude is slowly being replaced by identifying as a healthier person.

Comments from the peanut gallery: a few people have asked him if he was sick. Nice. A lot of haterade from women who say it's easier for men to lose (it's not - just different ).

He's also had a lot of compliments.

Not out of the woods yet but headed the right direction...still breathes heavily during normal exertion. Still back-of-neck rolls, breasts, and double chin. But getting better.
Diet Coach Diet Coach

Re: From frustration to fascination

Slenderwife Slenderwife

Re: From frustration to fascination

Thanks for responding! You're an inflammatory one, Diet Coach, but I enjoy your posts.

He got his act together because I put my foot down and did it calmly yet firmly. I laid out the pros and cons and told him I was no longer attracted. I said " remember so and so from college, and how you were grossed out by her fatness? That's how I feel now"

I don't think he'll backslide, but he is tempted to stop where he is. He went from morbidly obese to overweight and I'm not into overweight.

Per my screen name, I don't want anyone to think I'm some skinny minny. I mean, I am, but I watch what I eat and eat clean. Most of my family is Type 2 diabetic. No thanks. I've been chubbier so I know the struggle.