Gauntlet thrown down

poolboy poolboy

Gauntlet thrown down

I told her this was not working for me.
I asked what her intentions were and that it would be a shame to lose 2 decades of marriage.
She told me she took vows and intends to keep them.
I asked her about the weight.
She said I don't help her.
She said that I'm not changing either.
She did not say anything about losing the weight.
I told her I would not make an effort until there was an attraction there, which there is not.
We'll seeeeeeeeee.
sexy mom sexy mom

Re: Gauntlet thrown down

Crossing my fingers...maybe it will cause the situation to move one way or another. I'm not there-he's too scared-bit I know there will be a crossroads moment in the future...Good luck and hugs.
poolboy poolboy

Re: Gauntlet thrown down

I walked about a year and a half ago.
Kids were mostly out of school, just 6 months left on the youngest.
House and finances were wrecked by the recession and a bankruptcy.
Nothing in the marriage to stay for, no growth ever on the issues posted here.
So I found an old friend, called it off with the fatspouse, and left.
Oddly enough, a couple of my relatives are ignoring me due to my leaving her. I'm guessing that she called them to give them her side of the story. They've not bothered to ask for my side, ...
Successful marriage for 26 years, no love, no intimacy left, separate beds, just a guy and a nag.... nothing intimate for at least 6 months before break, and, even then, it was not pleasant, just a desperate coupling...
Divorced for over a year now.
Nothing is perfect, but I have a much better chance at a happy future now.
stuckinvoid stuckinvoid

Re: Gauntlet thrown down

Wow, good for you. An amazing and strong move to better your life. I wish you the best and much happiness.