Happy New Year

(I'm hoping that this counts as "fair usage," as long as I plug The New Yorker, where it's from.  With thanks, too, to the artist, B. Smaller, whose name also serves as my New Year's wish, as needed.  All the best to you all.)
Mr Blue Mr Blue

Re: Happy New Year

Same to you, good friend and lovely lady!  Gotta love the New Yorker.

Re: Happy New Year

Thank you, Mr. Blue.  It is nice to see you back on MFS!  Well, I don't mean that it is nice that you have to be here (would that there were no reason for MFS to exist!) ... but it is good to hear your voice, and thank you for your good wishes!