Here for the first time

Hellzapoppin' Hellzapoppin'

Here for the first time

and I have to say I am repulsed by this forum in particular.

I am not fat, but I would rather hang out naked in a hot tub with a bunch of 300-pounders than hang out with you little witches, you little niggly-wiggly hateful weasels.

May God show you the mercy, compassion and understanding you deny to others.

First and last post.

Later.

fightlike_agirl fightlike_agirl

Re: Here for the first time

Hellzapoppin' wrote
May God show you the mercy, compassion and understanding you deny to others.
Right back at you.

This place is a safe haven for some people struggling in some truly awful situations.

Can't say you'll be missed.
Do or do not. There is no try. -Jedi Master Yoda
FishNChuck FishNChuck

Re: Here for the first time

Lmao you come, say shit, and then run. That proves you know you're wrong.

Not everyone here lacks compassion, the majority just lack reason and seem to fail at seeing their own faults through the anger directed at the fault that is their spouses weight problem. They consider this a haven for them to vent, which I guess is better than saying all this crap to their husband or wife, but I feel that anger probably still seeps out at the gluttonous from time to time. This could come off as a lack of compassion but I think it's really just frustration to an extreme.

Most of the comments you are repulsed by were probably written by a troll, or by a genuine loser like TrappedThinling.
domboy domboy

Re: Here for the first time

Hellzapoppin' wrote
and I have to say I am repulsed by this forum in particular.

I am not fat, but I would rather hang out naked in a hot tub with a bunch of 300-pounders than hang out with you little witches, you little niggly-wiggly hateful weasels.

May God show you the mercy, compassion and understanding you deny to others.

First and last post.

Later.

Well, with an attitude like that, I think we'd rather you hang out naked with the 300lbs hot tubers too! If you find that less repulsive then more power to ya. I for one won't be going near that hot tub...

And just in case you come back someday, let me just say that I don't hate fat people. I just don't want to be married to one because I do not find it physically attractive. That is all.
Mojo Mojo

Re: Here for the first time

Hellzapoppin' wrote
and I have to say I am repulsed by this forum in particular.

I am not fat, but I would rather hang out naked in a hot tub with a bunch of 300-pounders than hang out with you little witches, you little niggly-wiggly hateful weasels.

May God show you the mercy, compassion and understanding you deny to others.

First and last post.

Later.

But aren't those "little niggly-wiggly" weasels oh so adorable?<quote author="Hellzapoppin'">
Μολὼν λάβε!