Here's a great Fat Acceptance blog for the fat spouses who need a boost.

Proud Plumpette Proud Plumpette

Here's a great Fat Acceptance blog for the fat spouses who need a boost.

fat aus fat aus

Re: Here's a great Fat Acceptance blog for the fat spouses who need a boost.

the man in his once a year birthday shirt loves me and thinks my fat body is the sexiest thing he's ever seen so he really doesn't need any sympathy. oh, and hey how about go fuck yourself.
Logical Fellow Logical Fellow

Re: Here's a great Fat Acceptance blog for the fat spouses who need a boost.

I think it's sexy that you don't use capital letters. Real women only capitalize their bodies.