Hi, all...

TheHeavyOne TheHeavyOne

Hi, all...

I am the fat one.
Topped the scales at 195+ at my heaviest, 5'5". Now down to about 163.
Married 21 years. My husband has expressed reservations over the years (which I find understandable) but has stuck by me. At the same time, I have stuck by him through many a bad time (sickness and really, really hard times). We have two kids, now almost out of the house.
I am not lazy. I have supported us both throughout the years. I have worked unbelievably hard. At the same time, I have overindulged in food because it was so easy and so comforting.
Now I want to get really, really svelte to both make him deliriously happy and make me more confident. I feel like time is running out and I want to be attractive at least for a time before it's too late (I'm 47).
Please help me motivate myself!
nonamejane nonamejane

Re: Hi, all...

Hi, I'm the heavy one too lol. I lol but really it's more like cry out loud. I'm 24 and have two kid's, 2 and 7 months. I'm trying to lose weight, i flip the scales at 210, which is epic-ally huge, and the hugest i've ever been. I've just started to admit my obesity to myself. It's been really hard and i've denied it for soo long. I'm 5'3 and i'm at that point where i'm just done. Your post motivated me because i don't want to live the rest of this marriage out being a big gal, i wanna be petite and sexy. You're 47, well don't they say 40's are the new 20's? :) Lets look hot for our husbands, and ourselves :)