His weight is killing our relationship

Lizardrocket Lizardrocket

His weight is killing our relationship

 I had met the love of my life.....he was a little chubby but certainly not obese and we were very attracted to one another...it was intoxicating and exciting and I fell hard and fast....we were very good friends and his bond with my children was unbelievable and was what sealed the deal...it has been 5 years give ir take and he has put on over 100lbs ..he drives a semi and is gone for days but we talk at the cety least 5 times a day and we laugh and support each other despite the distance and my kids adore him which makes what I am feeling that much harder...so many of these stories I are like a mirror of my life ...we sleep seperately mostly due to him literally hogging most of the bed, his apnea machine and all the lust is gone for me...his breasts are huge and saggy and lay on his bloated stretched gut like two big sandbags and his gut completely covers his penis and his thighs are choking out the rest....he breathes like a water buffalo at the slightest movement, he cant reach his toenails or sometimes to completely wipe his ass which is super sexy smelling shit when you lift the covers...he shuffles his feet because he can't walk normally because of his thighs which also cause his shorts to turn into short shorts because they get sucked up in between his thighs...and his shoes are never laced because he can't reach them so he buys ahoes a size bigger so he doesn't have to...his pants are right above his pubic bones and are held up by his undergut flab...his butt crack is always showing and the undergut is always hanging out...we haven't had sex where anything but our genitals are touching in over 2 years so even when we occasionally muster the stamina,on his part, and desire,on mine, it is devoid of intimacy of any kind it is pretty sterile and robotic....when he plays with our son it is with him either sitting or lying down because he avoids activity...he can only sit normally on our couch for about 10 minutes and then he slides his ass to the edge of the cushion and like sit/lays with his legs spread and his neck fat swallowing his face which is barely visible behind his giant gut and boobs...it is like being intimate with a full term pregnant woman and that doesn't turn me on ...lol...he thinks about food constantly and he wats very badly in the road despite me making and portioning his meals and he sneaks unhealthy food when I am not around...I am also putting on weight due to depression over the disintegration of my once happy relationship ..we have become friends and I have contemplated finding someone else to discreetly meet my physical needs so I can remain with my oso because I love the man he is but I am in my 30s and not ready to give up having a sex life but he is unable to keep an erection or get close to me without me having to do physically painful contortions to oblige his belly ...I hear his voice on the phone and I lust for him I love him so much but then he is home and I look at his gut and the sweat pouring down his face because he walked from the garage to the house and he can't catch his breath and he reaches for me and hig belly flops out from under his shirt and it all goes away and then I become distant and shrill and frustrated and I have to chase his from the kitchen all dayand watch him beach himself on the couch for the rest of the night .....ARGHHHHH I hate him for it I hate him from being an active guy to fat lazy slob who grosses me out but that loves us so unconditionally I hate myself for not wanting him to suffocate me under his mounds of sweaty fatty flesh.
disappointed disappointed

Re: His weight is killing our relationship

I'm sorry about my "Auto Response" screwing up the "Top 5 Subjects" Header on the Home Page.  I hope that this comment will kick this subject back up into the "Top 5 Subjects" Header where it rightfully belongs.