Houston Texans Customized Jerseys

huangjian123 huangjian123

Houston Texans Customized Jerseys

ATLANTA (AP) — As he watched hitter after hitter reach base for Milwaukee [url=http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-randy-johnson-jersey]http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-randy-johnson-jersey[/url] , Brian Snitker felt like his Braves were always behind.Way behind.Instead, Atlanta stayed close despite being outhit 19-9 and took advantage of Ozzie Albies’ tiebreaking homer in the seventh inning to beat the Brewers 8-7 on Sunday.“I’m so proud of the way the guys fought today,” said Snitker, the Braves’ manager. “At one point of the game I felt like we were about eight runs down. There’s a lot of grit in these guys, a lot of fight. They’re tough.”Albies’ homer was one of three hit by Atlanta. Ronald Acuna Jr. and Dansby Swanson added two-run shots for the Braves, who took two of three in a matchup of playoff contenders.The Brewers had two or more hits in each of the first seven innings.“It was tough when they keep getting hits but we have to keep fighting through it and that’s what we did today,” Albies said. “We never give up.”Jesus Aguilar drove in four runs with three hits, including a three-run homer , for Milwaukee. The Brewers left 13 runners on base to only four for the Braves.“It was a crazy game,” Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. “When you strand 13, you always think you’ve left runs out there.”The Brewers’ inability to deliver with runners on base reached a peak in the seventh. Facing Jonny Venters (2-1), Ryan Braun hit into a bases-loaded double play to end the inning.Albies gave Atlanta the lead by lining his 21st homer over the left-field wall on a slider from Dan Jennings (4-4) to lead off the seventh.Milwaukee also left the bases loaded in the fourth.A.J. Minter pitched the ninth for his 10th save in 11 chances. Eric Kratz hit a one-out single before Lorenzo Cain, who had four hits [url=http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-jean-segura-jersey]Jean Segura Jersey[/url] , flied out. After Kratz moved to second on a wild pitch, Minter struck out Christian Yelich to end the game.After allowing only one earned run in three straight starts, Sean Newcomb lasted only four innings, giving up five runs on 12 hits and two walks. The left-hander was tagged for a combined 10 runs on 17 hits in 7 2/3 innings in two starts against the Brewers this season.Brewers starter Chase Anderson also was pulled after four innings, giving up four runs on five hits and two walks.TRAINER’S ROOMBrewers: RHP Kyle Davies (right shoulder) will join the Brewers in Chicago, but will make at least one more minor league rehab start after permitting four runs in five innings for Double-A Biloxi at Tennessee on Saturday. … RHP Taylor Williams (right elbow) had what Counsell called a “positive” bullpen session and could come off the 10-day DL without a minor league rehab. … C Manny Pina left the game one inning after being hit by Freddie Freeman’s foul tip in the fifth.Braves: LHP Sam Freeman (left shoulder inflammation) reported to Class A Rome. Freeman had a 5.45 ERA in 49 games when he was placed on the 10-day DL on July 30.CHASING A RARE HITAnderson, who took a .088 batting average into the game, enjoyed a rare hitting highlight. He slapped a 0-2 pitch from Newcomb up the middle for a two-run single in the second. He also drove in two runs against the Cubs on Sept. 9, 2017.HOT AND HUMIDThe temperature for the first pitch was 86, and each starter struggled with humid conditions. Snitker noticed Newcomb frequently grabbing handfuls of dirt on the mound. Anderson had similar problems.“I couldn’t get my hand dry the first couple of innings,” Anderson said. “I couldn’t figure that out.”UP NEXTBrewers: Following an off day on Monday, RHP Jhoulys Chacin (11-4, 3.91) will start when Milwaukee opens a two-game series at the Cubs on Tuesday. Chacin struck out while pinch-hitting for Anderson in the fifth.Braves: RHP Touki Toussaint is expected to be recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett to make his major league debut in the first game of Monday’s split doubleheader against Miami. Toussaint [url=http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-jay-buhner-jersey]http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-jay-buhner-jersey[/url] , 22, joins Mike Soroka and Kolby Allard as first-time starters for Atlanta this season. RHP Mike Foltynewicz will start the night game. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Three days after he thought his season was over, Jon Berti achieved a milestone in the major leagues.Berti got his first two RBIs and Randal Grichuk had a pinch-hit, three-run triple to lead the Toronto Blue Jays to a 7-6 win over the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday night.The 28-year-old Berti was playing in his second big-league game after eight years in the minors. After finishing his minor league season, the second baseman was at home on Tuesday when he got the call-up. He made his major league debut at home on Wednesday.“It’s been a wild few days but some good memories so far,” he said. “I was sitting in a parking lot in my car and got the phone call, said I might be coming up the next day. I got home as soon as I could and told my parents.”His parents came down from Michigan to see him drive in his first two runs with a double in the sixth inning to tie the score 4-4.“(The Blue Jays) have embraced me, which has eased the anxiety a little bit, just allowing me to play my game,” said Berti, who has played in 789 minor league games. “Anytime you can drive in a few runners to help this team win, it feels good.”Grichuk’s first triple of the season came in the seventh off Jose Alvarado (1-6) in Toronto’s second straight three-run inning and put the Blue Jays back ahead 7-5.Adam Moore’s first home run since 2012 drove in the final run for Tampa Bay in the eighth.Tim Mayza (2-0) got the win after facing only one batter in the sixth [url=http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-denard-span-jersey]Denard Span Jersey[/url] , and Ken Giles pitched the ninth for his 26th save, converting his 31st straight successful save opportunity.Mallex Smith tripled and Joey Wendle doubled for the Rays in a three-run first inning against Toronto starter Thomas Pannone. Tommy Pham also walked in the inning, extending his streak of games in which he has reached base to 30.Smith had three hits and scored twice for the Rays, who lost by one run for the 31st time.“We just didn’t really that perform well tonight,” Rays manager Kevin Cash said. “It kind of carries in from yesterday (a 12-1 loss to the Yankees) into today. We couldn’t keep them of base.”Rays starter Tyler Glasnow gave up three runs and seven hits with three walks and nine strikeouts in 5 1/3 innings.Teoscar Hernandez led off the second inning with his 21st home run, and Rowdy Tellez led off the sixth with his fourth, starting a three-run inning that helped the Blue Jays tie it 4-all.Pannone pitched 5 1/3 innings, giving up five runs and seven hits with three walks.HAPPY TO BE HEREJohn Gibbons has called Tropicana Field a “house of horrors” but said he is happy that his final series as Blue Jays manager is being played at the domed stadium. “There’s no chance of a rainout or doubleheaders,” Gibbons said. “Perfect temperature.”Toronto improved to 74-109 all-time on the Rays’ home field.SEE YOU NEXT YEARCash said Thursday’s beanball incident that got New York pitcher C.C. Sabathia ejected is best forgotten. “I’m glad nobody got hurt,” Cash said. “It’s probably a good time for us to send off the Yankees and not play ’em for a while.”TRAINER’S ROOMBlue Jays: INF prospect Bo Bichette will not play in the Arizona Fall League due to minor knee and elbow soreness. The 20-year old hit .286 with 11 homers and 74 RBIs at Double-A New Hampshire.Rays: DH Ji-Man Choi (left ear laceration) and 3B Matt Duffy (hamstring) are not likely to play in the season-ending series for precautionary reasons.Duffy played in 131 games after missing the entire 2017 season recovering from Achilles surgery.UP NEXTLHP Blake Snell (21-5) will be attempting to win his 10th straight start for the Rays on Saturday night against LHP Ryan Borucki (4-5). Snell has not lost since July 12, and has a 1.03 earned run average over his nine straight wins.