I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

M2 M2

I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

I was a reluctant jock in high school even though my athletic prowess was 2nd to none. I had a lot of natural talent and exploited that talent to get chicks to bang. If you are going to bang chicks you might as will go for the shallow ones. Because I wasn't gung ho one coach in particular would shout at me, "M2 YOU GOT A BAD ATTITUDE!" and to some degree he was right but back then I'd laugh at him but the expression stayed with me.

A good fattitude adjustment starts with asking the right questions that make the fatling come to the conclusion that their obesity, sloth and gluttony is a matter of won't and not can't. Once the realize that the develop a sense of empowerment but that takes time.

I am working of a "hole in one" fattitude adjustment that can be done in under an hour that I can share with all of you who suffer from having a fat and selfish spouse.

You can help me and help your self in the process. Here is a new technique. You have to disarm your spouse. Start the confrontation by giving them a gift and present it you them at a coffee bar or in a park. Then as nicely as you can get down to brass tacks and in no uncertain terms let your spouse know that his/her obesity is unacceptable. Be firm, direct and don't mince words. Stay in control and don't be swayed by fatling histrionics. A note to husbands: Women can turn on the tears like you turn on a faucet.

Let them know that you will not listen to any excuses but you will listen to any valid reasons they have for why the  cannot keep their calorie intake at or under 2000 (for women) at 2500  (for men in most cases)

They will have no valid reason. At this point they are forced to admit that it really is and has been a matter of won't. Now you have your self righteous ego/id driven spouse over the proverbial barrel. At this point you tell them that you will not accept their gluttonous way of living any long and from this moment forward they need to change because you will accept nothing else.

Re: I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

What happens when they lose weight, and 2k becomes too many calories?
Proud Plumpette Proud Plumpette

Re: I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

Re: I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

This post was updated on .
Lol PP, I wouldn't mind the life of my parent's Yorkie: Wake up, run  from/ chase anything that moves and a few things that don't. Run until you drop. Sleep a bit. Repeat.  When nobody's willing to play, steal something and make them chase you to get it before you eat it and wind up at the vet or destroy it. I get a workout just spending time with the little furry missile!

Oh and by the way, male bees only live long enough to have a shot at mating with the queen. The workers are all sterile females. All work, no fun ,  taking care of your sister's kids, sound familiar?
Chuck Roast Chuck Roast

Re: I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

Re: I Give Fattitude Adjustments: A new technique

Maybe it'll work for maintenance, but it  either  slows the weight loss down to a  glacial 1-2  lbs a month or stops it completely. 300 calories is not worth the frustration