I don't even know what to think..

Stomach pump weight loss

It's Fox  news, which is basically one step away from the Onion, but still , YUCK!
yorktown38 yorktown38

Re: I don't even know what to think..

Re: I don't even know what to think..

The punch line of the joke is it's from the inventor of the Segway- anyone else happy that didn't catch on?

In the end, how much of medical weight loss is a  doctor's blessing on an eating disorder? Bypass  has  dumping, and I think everyone has heard of Alli  by  now, and know it's effects on clothes. There was even a feeding tube diet that received media attention.

The hardest to learn really is the least complicated.

Re: I don't even know what to think..

Andrea T wrote
I think everyone has heard of Alli  by  now, and know it's effects on clothes. There was even a feeding tube diet that received media attention.
Nope, not everyone.