ITV1 - A PLUS-SIZE ONLY RESORT IN THE BAHAMAS

PRODUCER PRODUCER

ITV1 - A PLUS-SIZE ONLY RESORT IN THE BAHAMAS

UK APPLICANTS ONLY.

I am writing to lots of individuals whom I have come across through various, websites, forums and Facebook groups.  This might not be for you; but if you have any friends, or acquaintances and could spread the word I’d appreciate it greatly.  I’m just trying to get the word out to everyone and anyone.

I am producing a brand new documentary for ITV 9pm.  We are looking to take plus-size individuals to ‘The Resort’. A Plus-Size only hotel in the beautiful Bahamas.
The resort isn’t a weight loss retreat, or reality TV show. It is for plus-size individuals who (some for the first time) can go on holiday away from judgemental eyes, horrible comments and just have a wonderful time.  We think everyone deserves a chance to enjoy themselves.  It will be an empowering documentary and we hope these individuals we take something away from the holiday: confidence, taking their top off at the beach for the first time,  being able to fit on the aeroplane seat.

However, we need a mix of personalities – it would also be amazing to have men who are confident with their size and don’t let it hold them back. They can encourage others.

We are looking for 18 stone + men to take to the Bahamas!! or couples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you avoid holidays because you’re the biggest person on the beach? Or are you confident in your own skin?
Do you stay at home because of your size? Does it affect your love life?
A new exciting programme for ITV is looking for men size 18+.
This isn’t a weight-loss, or reality show –It’s an empowering holiday to the world’s only Plus-Size Resort in The Bahamas, with likeminded individuals.

Contact theresort@spungoldtv.com with name, weight and a bit about yourself before Feb 28th
Coach Coach

Re: ITV1 - A PLUS-SIZE ONLY RESORT IN THE BAHAMAS

This is a joke right?

This could be a bad idea because the Bahamas are surounded by water. These fatties are going to be going in the water. They may be mistaken for a pod of whales and end up being shot with harpoons.

These fat exploitation shows are cruel and stupid.