If you can't fit into a White Castle booth, forget dieting, just sue!

If you can't fit into a White Castle booth, forget dieting, just sue!

 http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/211995/20110911/obese-man-sues-white-castle-bigger-booths.htm

Despite his conflict with the company, Kessman said he was unable to give up his cravings for discount sliders. He reportedly sent his wife out to pick up his meals because he was too mortified to set foot inside the restaurant.

Although White Castle allegedly sent Kessman a letter claiming they had plans to expand their seats, he said the company has not made any changes. Moreover, he claims White Castle is violating the civil rights of overweight and obese people because the Americans with Disabilities Act is, "applicable, not only to me, but to pregnant women and handicapped people."

"I just want to sit down like a normal person," he said.

bana bana

Re: If you can't fit into a White Castle booth, forget dieting, just sue!

It's hard enough to like people. Stuff like this makes me want to stay home, put my thumb in my mouth and 'find a happy place'.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.
Mr Honest Mr Honest

Re: If you can't fit into a White Castle booth, forget dieting, just sue!

It makes me want to chase that fat pig around with  cattle prod and punch him in this pie hole.
thePannyTranny thePannyTranny

Re: If you can't fit into a White Castle booth, forget dieting, just sue!

I get got fat becuase I have a type of thiroid disability. It gives me an extra 15 piundage and I like bigger than that. Curvyer than that. I eat until my chair brakes, then insted of fixing or replacating that chair I buy all new dinner time furntishings. With partners pay of corse,
Proud Plumpette Proud Plumpette

Re: If you can't fit into a White Castle booth, forget dieting, just sue!

I don't get what your guys' problem is. Fat people frequent these places, it's just common courtesy to have the tables and chairs built to withstand a human who may be of abnormal size. I tell you, when I hit the big 550 I'm gonna demand they BUILD ME A TABLE in the restaurant, on the spot that fits! Free of charge because they are in the food SERVICE industry, and they basically live to serve and feed me!

I always bring a lawnchair. A sturdy one.