Interesting Stuff from the MFS Archives

This post was updated on .
LaVidaBoring wrote
I noticed [Fat Bastard]/M2'ss/Brady's posts and thought he was annoying and overly judgmental yet still harmless...until I saw Brady post as M2 asking one guy who came here to vent about his wife's weight, "Have you tried kicking the shit out of her?"... I did some poking around on the great wide Web and here's some of what I found... These are some of Christopher Gerald Brady's  greatest Web "hits", posts that really capture his vile essence:

As "Testaclese" http://www.ldonline.org/xarbb/topic/15425 (talks about his brain damage, how he got back at some organization whose employees offended him) ...

As JSABD on caloriesperhour.com, his third or fourth alias on that site. He was doing his usual schtick about "can't or won't" and why gluttony and sloth supposedly caused the obesity epidemic. He got seriously pwned, humiliated, and then banned. Freakin' hilarious!:

http://www.caloriesperhour.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=12357

As "Balldez": http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95454  (This one has a lot of good info on his true views, incl that fat people should be ridiculed, hurt, forced to be reprogrammed, that fat parents are automatically abusive and should have their children taken away, etc etc.)

As "Fat Basher": http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53480  (encouraging other people to ridicule fat people)

As "Chris Brady" and as "Ball":
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/fat_people_suck
(his early awakening of fat hatred)

As "Guest": http://www.weightlossobesity.com/forum/obesity-in-america-continues-to-expand-topic-72.html (again argues that fat people should be openly ridiculed)

As "Educator": http://weight-loss.fitness.com/newcomers/28304-obesity-educator-questions.html (several other threads on that site; also posted as "Balldez" there and was banned)

As "Educator": http://www.forum-body-improvements.com/showthread.php?t=335
and http://www.forum-body-improvements.com/showthread.php?t=364  (several other threads on that site; devolved into threats and really disgusting scatological insults in the thread that he posted in right before he was banned)

As "Fat Bastard", harassing an anorexic whose blog he wandered onto:
http://yummy-secrets.blogspot.com/2011/02/to-commenter.html

As "CG Brady": http://www.obesitydiscussion.com/forums/weight-loss-forum/some-challenging-questions-6643.html (touts his revolutionary obesity "cure", insults people, gets banned)