Internet Nostalgia

Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Internet Nostalgia

Odd things turn up on the internet, here's a couple screen shots from Chris's MFS site.

I found them here: http://www.screenshots.com/myfatspouse.com/
bana bana

Re: Internet Nostalgia

Don't know if you'll read this anytime soon, MT, but I hadn't seen these. I was active on the site from '09-'12 and was feeling a bit nostalgic myself so I thought I'd check on the site. I'll try to spend more time on it and as I went through old posts I thought about how much I'd love to see some old posters back!
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.
Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Re: Internet Nostalgia

And every now and then we all check back in! Thanks for all your contributions Bana!