Is it ok to like my wife's weightgain?

Belgian Guy Belgian Guy

Is it ok to like my wife's weightgain?

My wife has been gaining a lot of weight over the last few years.  She is now to a point where her weight starts to limit her mobility.  Most days she just sits on her fat ass all day, eating in front of the tv.  She recently destroyed a chair that collapsed under her weight, and when she goes to the toilet she has to lift her belly with one hand to be able to reach her pussy.
All of this should disgust me, but the fatter she gets, the more turned on I am about it.  I just love the sight of her waddling by, while all of her fat rolls jiggle along.
Am I a freak now?
Coach Coach

Re: Is it ok to like my wife's weightgain?

<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>You ask if you are a sick puppy. You are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIezHZdTO70

<nabble_embed>https://youtu.be/UIezHZdTO70</nabble_embed>

<nabble_embed>https://youtu.be/UIezHZdTO70</nabble_embed>
mountain mountain

Re: Is it ok to like my wife's weightgain?

omg, that video is hilarious!

Re the original question, you are not normal. A normal man is looking for a woman who would be able to carry his children. An obese pregnant woman is a danger to herself and her unborn child....why would any normal thinking man be attracted to an obese woman???