Journalist request - told my girlfriend to lose weight after pregnancy

JournoZoe JournoZoe

Journalist request - told my girlfriend to lose weight after pregnancy

Hello there,
Hope you're well.
I'm a UK journalist working for a women's magazine, Grazia - and we're exploring pregnancy weight.
I'm looking to speak to a man who chose to tell his girlfriend or wife to lose weight after she had a baby.
It's an issue that affects many couples - and we'd like to speak to someone who has experienced it first hand.
I wondered if anyone on here might be willing to speak out about their experience?
Do let me know if this sounds of interest. You can contact me on zoe.beaty@graziamagazine.co.uk.
Thank you very much for your time.
Best,
Zoe