Killer At Large

Keep Calm Wukong Keep Calm Wukong

Killer At Large

Happened upon this documentary, thought immediately of this site. Popping in to post it since some of you may find it interesting. May even wanna show your other halves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyUar5uPbXo

M2, Meme Roth is in it.
Mr Blue Mr Blue

Re: Killer At Large

I have watched several documentaries on grossly obese women.  The constant is the inability to control oneself around food.  And let's fact it, food and opportunities to consume it abound in this country, especially amongst those who have reason to socialize.  A couple we haven't seen in decades was in town recently and proposed that we meet them for Sunday brunch at a restaurant in our old neighborhood.  Becky took the call and, of course, agreed enthusiastically: an unforeseen chance to indulge her obscene passion.  Sunday she rolled out of bed an hour before we were supposed to meet, squeezed herself into a pair of sweatpants and an equally ill-fitting blouse, and wolfed down several donuts in the kitchen before she declared herself ready to go.  We were late.  They were mortified by her appearance; their jaws literally dropped as we entered the restaurant.  It only got worse.  Becky ordered and consumed rapidly a large omelet smothered in gravy and a Polish combination plate consisting of a cabbage roll, pirogi, and sausages.  It was a sickening display.