Married Man Sex Life

yourhumbleservant yourhumbleservant

Married Man Sex Life

Hi all, haven’t posted for two years. I’m still trying to stick it out in my marriage, for the kids sake, grinning and bearing it.  I’ve tried the Athol Kay - Married Man Sex Life MAP plan, to some limited success.  It essentially entails stepping up your game to create instability in the marriage, leading to improvement in the fat spouse and if that does not work, an ultimatum.  Has anyone else here tried it?  Any success?
One definition of insanity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result.
Back Again Back Again

Re: Married Man Sex Life

Yeah, I've been at it for a few months.  It seems to have helped a little bit in other areas of my marriage but it hasn't resulted in my wife losing any weight.  It's very frustrating.
Fatty Whisperer Fatty Whisperer

Re: Married Man Sex Life

poolboy poolboy

Re: Married Man Sex Life