MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

Supergeek Supergeek

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

MeMe tells it like it is.  Nobody wants to hear her truth.  She is awesome.  Thanks for the link and vid.   Her views on nutrition and health are spot on.

Huh? Huh?

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

This video is four years old - don't you get bored with posting the same stuff over and over again?
Supergeek Supergeek

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

Ok, I had to add to my above post.

These fat women on the show say they are fit and eat right? Really? REALLY? Um, do they have some sort of disease or thyroid condition? One of the thicker ladies says she is fit and says she exercises twice a week.  TWICE A WEEK? Um..... that's not going to cut it.  Also they kept spouting the pressure of society to make them thinner and how hard it was to eat 9 servings of fruits and veggies.  They hate the fact they are judged on their fitness and eating habits based on their size.  Well, um, statistics about obesity, medical costs, premature death and disease are pretty straight forward.  How can you say and believe you aren't at risk for many diseases based on size.  Maybe a few who are obese won't die early or have medical issues but statistically speaking fit, healthy weight people will live longer and have less medical costs.  This whole fat acceptance and be happy being plump really drives me insane.

There is something wrong with our country, wrong with the world.  Huge portion sizes, chemicals in our food, processed garbage is what so many people eat.  It's no wonder we have an obese epidemic.  People need to believe that their current eating style and choices will affect them the rest of their lives.

Thanks for the vid, now I'm all fired up.  Going for a 5 mile run.  Peace.

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

Meme with her kids

This one's a lot more of what she actually does in real life. I  wish I could  find a  full length upload of Dr Phil's " Fat Debate":  Meme, Karolchyck, Kelly Osbourne, Jillian Michaels  plus a few Naafa types.  If the Dr Phil fan I'm subscribed to adds it, I'll pass it on!
Proud Plumpette Proud Plumpette

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

Proud Plumpette Proud Plumpette

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

M2 M2

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/060417/060417_obesity_bcol_8a.grid-6x2.jpg

Kelly Bliss such a liar. The thing about MeMe is she doesn't say anything others have said. Fat guys don't have a problem with her. Fat girls are jealous. Mike Karolchyk could sit there and all them pigs and sows and if he offered to pork them they would jump at the chance.

MeMe sits there and takes it because she's a class act.  The meaner the fat girls get the better MeMe looks.  Hey, Fat Bastard loves MeMe but I think he's toss her over in a second for Rachel Ray. Food trumps everything!
yorktown38 yorktown38

Re: MeMe Roth Makes Mince Meat of Kelly Bliss