Need to Fatten My Husband

KMary KMary

Need to Fatten My Husband

My three year old recently pointed to my belly and said "mom, why doesn't dad have that?"

I said "what?" in a a sarcastic tone, knowing full well what she meant.

"A big belly like that."  she said.

I answered in the most sugary, sweet tone I could fake. "We've been over this sweetie.  You and your brothers all lived in there and because you stretched it out, it's big.  You didn't get to live in daddy's belly, only in mine, it's just stretched out a little."  I answered.

The bitterness started to set in. Why WAS daddy's belly so flat?  He eats more than I do, doesn't ever worry about mixing carbs and proteins and he doesn't work out as often.  Every time I see the scale move in the right direction, his moves down even more.   I was so frustrated, I tracked down a trainer at my gym who I can hire to help bulk up my sweet but thin husband.  Don't get me wrong, he's lean and fit and completely adorable but I took the trainer's number and pleaded with him to make my husband weigh more than me.  Yes, he weighs less, it's embarrassing, I know.

So now one of my goals is to weigh less than 'skinny hubby'.  I'm just going to help the process a bit.  If I can't make my scale go down, then he's going to have to help me out and put on the lbs!  Besides forcing him to pump iron, I am going to make his meals laden with the most decadent cheeses and fattening cream sauces.  I'll start sending chocolate chip muffins and cookies into his office.  Maybe I'll put a cup of protein powder in every meal.  Whether or not I make my goal of 15 lbs by Thanksgiving, I will be focused on improving my BMI and I am now driven to weigh less and get rid of the remnants of my babies' "home".

Wish me luck!  Any other suggestions on how to fatten up my guy?
WuKong WuKong

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Keep it civil and I'll ignore this troll post.

Irregardless, I wanted to comment on a segment that I believe really does cross the mind of fatties justifying their unhealthy habits:

"He eats more than I do"

Unless a woman is the exception to the Rule, she married a man taller than her, so if you are going to insist that you should be able to eat as much as him you can't complain if you weigh as much and look fat on your smaller frame. (Speaking rhetorically) Just had to say this because it's just one of the examples of the cognitive dissonance in our society.
"Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live." -
  --  Socrates
KMary KMary

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

actually, my husband is only an inch taller than me. Please feel free to ignore any of my posts, should I post again. I'm certainly going to ignore yours.
mountain mountain

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

If you want your hubby not only to be fatter than you but also get sick, have the risk of heart attack, stroke and cancer....go ahead and feed him with cheeses and other high fat-no nutrition stuff.....I bet he will thank you for it.
Ok, sarcasm aside, you have to adjust your food intake to your metabolism. You can have as many raw veggies (with out dip) as you want, but all the other foods have to be the correct portion for you.

Plus moving, moving and more moving is the secret!

WuKong WuKong

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Ok, the inch is one factor. The other factor is, you are a higher fat percentage being female, even if not overweight. That means, again, you don't need as many calories - don't need to eat as much - before it has unhealthy/unattractive consequences. Does that make sense?

In case it doesn't... If you have an equally tall male and female, he'll need more calories to maintain his size than she will to maintain hers, as his higher muscle density is going to burn more calories. (referring to the study(ies) that state a healthy male body fat percentage is about 15% and a female about 25%)

My point about ignoring was letting you know that if you are a troll and plan on brainlessly disrupting these forums, I'll ban you and remove your posts. Obviously by responding to you I wasn't talking about literally ignoring.
"Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live." -
  --  Socrates
adair adair

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Howdy! Interesting post? The sad thing is there are people who are so distressed about there SO's weight gain that they consider gaining weight themselves. This situation might be easier if you "matched". At least you'd be in the same boat. If you really want to fatten him up try beer! It always works for me! I hope your not serious!
Mojo Mojo

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

adair wrote
... The sad thing is there are people who are so distressed about there SO's weight gain that they consider gaining weight themselves...
Yes Adair, but what I find more sad is that she is so uncaring as to blame her children to their faces for her own lack of self control. Talk about a mind job-tell your daughter you're fat because you gave birth to her-that's almost sadistic.  I know several women who have given birth to many children, some up to eight, yet six months later they are slender as ever and sexier than many of the 18 year olds I see parading around in tank-tops.

Μολὼν λάβε!
True_Blue True_Blue

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Mojo wrote
Yes Adair, but what I find more sad is that she is so uncaring as to blame her children to their faces for her own lack of self control. Talk about a mind job-tell your daughter you're fat because you gave birth to her-that's almost sadistic.
Well, yeah. There's a big difference between having belly skin that's a bit "stretched out" due to pregnancy and being fat due to being fat.

Of course, that's assuming the OP actually said that to her daughter, but since he/she is obviously a troll, we'll never know...
mountain mountain

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

WuKong, sorry but there are exemptions to that rule.

I am about 1" taller than my SO, I weigh 150 lbs, he weighs 190 lbs and he is almost all muscle.
I am eating the identical amount, drink the same amount of beer....sometimes even sneak a piece of chocolate or some nuts.......and he doesn't lose weight!!!! He wants to go down another 3-5 lbs but his calorie intake is like mine and more physical exercise isn't possible due to arthritis.
We already have a physical job, walk a lot.....

But to cut a short story even shorter, lol, I believe my metabolism is faster than his!
Mojo Mojo

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

True_Blue wrote
Mojo wrote
Yes Adair, but what I find more sad is that she is so uncaring as to blame her children to their faces for her own lack of self control. Talk about a mind job-tell your daughter you're fat because you gave birth to her-that's almost sadistic.
Well, yeah. There's a big difference between having belly skin that's a bit "stretched out" due to pregnancy and being fat due to being fat.

Of course, that's assuming the OP actually said that to her daughter, but since he/she is obviously a troll, we'll never know...

Correct, TrueBlue, there is a difference: normal belly skin from pregnancy shrinks back eventually with proper exercise and diet.
KMary's post may very well be a troll post, but what do you consider makes this "obvious"? Personally, I feel this is very likely to be genuine.
Μολὼν λάβε!
WuKong WuKong

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

I hear ya but, exceptions prove the rule. Most people are NOT an exception and so the general description I gave will more likely apply. Also, as I think someone above said, there are other factors.

Men are physically stronger than women is a true statement. It's a generalization. Whereas, all men are physically stronger than all women is a false statement. My statement above was under the former format.

My point was to showcase the flawed logic/reasoning that many in our society hold - that because someone else can do something, so can they. In this case, my observance of many women thinking they should be able to or complain that they cannot eat as much as a man.

Did I beat the dead horse enough? Heh.
"Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live." -
  --  Socrates
TrueBlue TrueBlue

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Mojo wrote
Correct, TrueBlue, there is a difference: normal belly skin from pregnancy shrinks back eventually with proper exercise and diet.
Well, stretched out skin may never fully shrink back. I've seen young mothers with rock hard six packs and when they twist slightly, there's a ripple of loose skin. That's loose skin. Then I've seen many people with big fat bellies - that's fat. I think we all know the difference.

Mojo wrote
I assumed it was a troll post due to the tone - like a send up of a weight loss ad. And we have had a few troll posts lately.
Mojo Mojo

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

TrueBlue wrote
Mojo wrote
Correct, TrueBlue, there is a difference: normal belly skin from pregnancy shrinks back eventually with proper exercise and diet.
Well, stretched out skin may never fully shrink back. I've seen young mothers with rock hard six packs and when they twist slightly, there's a ripple of loose skin. That's loose skin. Then I've seen many people with big fat bellies - that's fat. I think we all know the difference.

Mojo wrote
KMary's post may very well be a troll post, but what do you consider makes this "obvious"? Personally, I feel this is very likely to be genuine.
I assumed it was a troll post due to the tone - like a send up of a weight loss ad. And we have had a few troll posts lately.
Yes, that may be true, but I don't think so if proper diet, nutrition, and exercise regime are followed.  Personally, while not exactly attractive, I really wouldn't mind loose skin from pregnancy-it's certainly a hundred times better than having loose skin from obesity.    Pregnancy is a normal natural human condition and there is nothing unattractive about a woman who is pregnant while at the same time maintaining a normal healthy pregnancy weight.  It's unfortunate though, that some use pregnancy as an excuse-being obese while pregnant is just plain selfish and sick.

But like you already said, "I think we all know the difference."
Μολὼν λάβε!
Mojo Mojo

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

WuKong wrote
I hear ya but, exceptions prove the rule. Most people are NOT an exception and so the general description I gave will more likely apply. Also, as I think someone above said, there are other factors.

Men are physically stronger than women is a true statement. It's a generalization. Whereas, all men are physically stronger than all women is a false statement. My statement above was under the former format.

My point was to showcase the flawed logic/reasoning that many in our society hold - that because someone else can do something, so can they. In this case, my observance of many women thinking they should be able to or complain that they cannot eat as much as a man.

Did I beat the dead horse enough? Heh.

Wukong,
No, I would continue to beat it until it is no longer dead.

BTW, your succinct use logic here is simply irrefutable.
You must be either a college professor or a lawyer?
Μολὼν λάβε!
Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Badhansel Badhansel

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Wow! A whole lot of self-righteousness and holier-than-thou in these responses. What ARE you so angry about? Is it a self-esteem thing?
If you can't be civil, don't post.
bana bana

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Badhansel wrote
Wow! A whole lot of self-righteousness and holier-than-thou in these responses. What ARE you so angry about? Is it a self-esteem thing?
If you can't be civil, don't post.
Uh...don't you mean in the OP's posts?

She blamed her kids (to their faces) for her failure and is under the impression that she should be able to eat as much as her husband AND figures since she's dieting loser, she's going to sabotage her husband's health.

A whole lot of hostility going on with the OP.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.
bana bana

Re: Need to Fatten My Husband

Married2ASweatHog? wrote
Babies don't live in your stomach. Babies live in the uterus. You may have eaten a baby or perhaps some Baby Ruths.

Here is a suggestion on to fatten him up. If you eat less there will be more food for him.

Get him to hate your kids the way you do. Get him to be a bad role model they way you are. Teach him your gluttonous ways and kill him with food just like you are doing to yourself and your kids.
I'm crying I'm laughing so hard.
Eric Bana is hot. Why? Many reasons. One reason is because he's not fat.