Obese man falls through floor; sues.

Mr. Honest Mr. Honest

Obese man falls through floor; sues.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/world-22186928/obese-man-sues-after-falling-through-floor-27793218.html

yes, this id what the world is coming to. If youre a land lord you might want to ensure that your apartment floors can withstand the weight of people who out weight a well packed refrigerater...
mountain mountain

Re: Obese man falls through floor; sues.

What amazes me the most is the entitlement of this guy. He is living in an appartment which the government...that means we with our taxes....pays for. This appartment has been modified to fit his obese body to the costs of several thousand dollars. And this "POS" has the nerve to sue for damages? I can't believe this!