Please!

fitmom fitmom

Please!

Please Matilda. Please please take my post off your front page. I wanted help and support and said things out of anger and frustration. please I beg you to take it down. At least please take out any personal information that identifies who I am. ages dates kids etc. I came here for your help and to talk to people who share the same issue. Please be kind to me and remove my story. I regret posting. I am so sorry. please. please take it down. I am literally begging you.
LiveLifeWell LiveLifeWell

Re: Please!

Wow...what is behind such remorse?
anon anon

Re: Please!

Fit mom, I read it and it wasn't mean at all. It was honest and your fat inconsiderate hubby earned every word.

In the meantime, think about hooking up with a real man who knows how to treat a real woman. ;-)
Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Re: Please!

I took it down. The front page is always something from the forum. I understand why might not want to be in the spotlight, but keep in mind the internets are a public place and this forum is pretty wide open.