Put This on the Fridge!

Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Put This on the Fridge!

Re: Put This on the Fridge!

Nah- that's not perfect.
This is perfect:

But seriously, If you think that's going to do anything, you're going to need  to post a copy on their desk at work and especially  on the dashboard of their car. Personally I think what's in the fridge ( and especially  what's not) will go a lot farther than what's on the fridge.
M2 M2

Re: Put This on the Fridge!

Ridicule works. They may take it as a personal assault but that is what fatlingd do. If your kid likes baseball and he is not of major league quality would it be cruel to post a picture of Derek Jeeter to inspire him?

Ridiculing the ridiculous works. They are eating themselves to death. That behavior is ridiculous and worthy of ridicule.

Re: Put This on the Fridge!

Actually I'm just saying a  picture of someone they don't know might be too easy to ignore. I had one on my fridge for years and it did very little. Wouldn't actual photos of the spouse ( bad angles and unflattering  clothes, of course) be more motivating  since they can't be denied?
Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Re: Put This on the Fridge!

Re: Put This on the Fridge!

Now that's a winner. I actually made a slideshow video of pictures of me compared to the pictures in hub's files, also comparing where I could end up : hospital bed  vs sports, beautiful athletes  vs  the typical fat pictures/ rascal scooters you  see all over the web.

I've been meaning to ask this, M2, can I use some of your saying in  a future slideshow video? I may be  posting it to youtube.