Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By...

Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By...

My apologies. My Fat Spouse is at another little crossroads. The time to renew the  myfatspouse.org domain came and went. I plan to keep the site up and running in some form, but I never liked the .org suffix and so I'm going to either work something out with Chris who still owns myfatspouse.com or I'll try out myfatspouse.net. I've also considered moving the blog over to wordpress or seeing if Chris would like to turn over his myfatspouse.blogspot.com. I can't help but believe My Fat Spouse can still be a valuable resource. It really doesn't take up much of my time to maintain it and I'll probably have this all sorted out in a week or two. If anybody has any suggestions or things they'd like to see done to the site, I'm all ears.
Married2ASweatHog? Married2ASweatHog?

Re: Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By...

Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Re: Technical Difficulties, Please Stand By...

I've done that in the past. At one point I had a MFS on wordpress, webs, bravehost, ning, twitter, facebook, etc. In theory it should have messed up our SEO, but it never did. I may get busy again, but for now I'll probably just maintain in one or two locations. Tumblr might be a good idea. Thanks  for your support Paladin. I'll have something in place again soon.