Those pesky gremlins, again...Problems with the email feature

Mojo Mojo

Those pesky gremlins, again...Problems with the email feature

MT,
I was made aware of a problem with the email feature: messages come thru direct "in the clear".  I attempted to contact you thru the Nabble node, but met with negative results. I sent you an email direct from my Contacts, but it may have been an old address. Did you receive it?

I have noticed in the past, that frequently the Nabble host server tends to be very "touchy" at times. Hopefully this is a temporary glich, easily fixed.
Μολὼν λάβε!