What I live with (Mr Blue)

Posted by Mr Blue Mr Blue

5 Comments

Jaylyn Jaylyn

Re: What I live with (Mr Blue)

There r many FA's out there who would love to watch your wife eat and pay for it! Start a paysite! At least make some $$$ while you decide to leave or stay.
Mr Blue Mr Blue

Re: What I live with (Mr Blue)

I have no idea what you are talking about, sir.  What is an FA?  You seem to be suggesting that there are men who would enjoy the sight of a woman engaged in gluttony, which I find incomprehensible.  Since this is your 1st post, let me also bring you up to speed: I have no intention of leaving my wife, whom I love dearly, despite what you might think.  Please be advised as well that the participants in this forum are serious minded individuals struggling with health and relationship problems.  Act accordingly.

Re: What I live with (Mr Blue)

Hi, Mr. Blue.  You probably figured it out by now, but here's the Wikipedia entry... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_fetishism Although people do indeed pay to see freaks, and although you might find the offered suggestion offensive, I don't think that it was made unkindly--more an attempt at humor...

Anyhow, I hope that you are well--and warm wave to everyone else, too.
LiveLifeWell LiveLifeWell

Re: What I live with (Mr Blue)

I have no intention of leaving my wife, whom I love dearly, despite what you might think.

Blue,
Please do not take offense to this question, I am just very curious...what is it about Rebecca that you love so dearly?  It seems by the way you describe her she is not the same woman you married years ago, she has changed, you two have grown apart and gone in totally different directions  - which is a huge reason for divorce.  Sometimes the words you use to describe her make her seem less than human so I am just curious how you can still love her dearly?  Is it that "old" Rebecca, the memory of her and who she was that you hold on to and love?  I understand you take your vows seriously but honoring a vow doesn't always mean you do so in the name of love.

As I said, I am not disrespecting, just curious.
Mr Blue Mr Blue

Re: What I live with (Mr Blue)

There are times when I feel sorry for my wife and this was one of them.  The man's blithe suggestion about $ got my hackles up.   I then felt the need to defend her against what I perceived as ridicule from another male.  The nostalgia factor and wishful thinking shouldn't be underestimated either.  Believe it or not, for years we did have a great love life.

I take your point though, my defensiveness is at odds with my own venting.  But isn't that the way it is with getting things off one's chest?  The ladies here seem to understand this need.  There are times, LLW, when I see her at the kitchen table eating uncontrollably and I want say 'How 'bout I put it in trough for you?'  I instead end up here trying to sort out my feelings.  I guess you would have to actually witness her gluttony to understand the disgust it arouses in me: the sheer delight the woman takes in the consumption of massive amounts of fattening foods.

Anyway, that is my best attempt at explaining the bundle of contradictions that is currently my lot in life.