When a FA says "I eat healthy, but I'm still fat, so I can't lose weight, is this what they mean?

When a FA says "I eat healthy, but I'm still fat, so I can't lose weight, is this what they mean?

Super Size versus Superskinny Fast forward to to 8:00 to see the so called "healthy diet " Warning : this show is addictive.
Fatty Accepter Fatty Accepter

Re: When a FA says "I eat healthy, but I'm still fat, so I can't lose weight, is this what they mean?

You are aware that FA stands for fat admirer? Right?

Re: When a FA says "I eat healthy, but I'm still fat, so I can't lose weight, is this what they mean?

It's also and an abbreviation for fat acceptance, sorry  for the confusion.
Crimson Crimson

Re: When a FA says "I eat healthy, but I'm still fat, so I can't lose weight, is this what they mean?

Probably. As her food came plummeting down the chute she seemed genuinely surprised that she ate twice as many calories as was recommended. I don't really like shows like this because the bias is as apparent as the delusion, but there's no way she got to be that big eating chicken Caesar salads and minestrone soup. Even with a radiated thyroid that I take replacement hormone for, eating what she ate--even without exercise--wouldn't put me at over two hundred pounds, unless perhaps I ate over 4,000 calories of it a day.
www.blurbsword.blogspot.com