When do you reach your limit

Dorian Dorian

When do you reach your limit

Hello all - new to this forum.  Question for others here - when did you reach your limit on a fat spouse?  Did you, or do you have a threshold where if it goes over that, then BOOM - that's it?

I like to use the BMI Index.  You know:  healthy - over weight - obese - obese class 1 - obese class 2...

Point is, my wife was for 20+ years in the "healthy" zone.  Now, in the past 3 years, I've seen a steady 1 lbs a month gain.  Almost like clockwork.  Zipping right through the "overweight" zone, she's quickly approaching "obese".

In comparison, I work out nearly every day and am blessed to be in very good physical condition.

Not saying I'm gonna dump my wife, but I'm just curious about others here.

Coach Coach

Re: When do you reach your limit

Everyone is different. My limit would be when they go from slender to plump.  I prefer slender women but I can also appreciate a voluptuous woman providing she is in the healthy range.

The deal breaker for me would be if after I confronted her about her disgusting fat body would be if she got passive aggressive or starting lying and making bullshit excuses.

I don't think that a spouse should mince words with his or her fat spouse. You don't have to explain yourself. Simply tell the fatty that the gluttonous behavior is unacceptable and you will not tolerate it. Set a reasonable amount of time for the fatty to reform and attain a healthy weight. Depending of how fat Fatty is he of she he or she can safely and easily lose 1.5 pounds a week. The rule of thumb is lose 1 pound of weight per 100 pound of weight. The caloric intake to to that is BODY WEIGHT X 10 = BMR Basal Metabolic Rate.  If your spouse is 200 pounds she will lose at least 2 pounds per week on 2000 calories per day.  As a rule of thumb a short women should be eating around 1500 calories with exercise, a woman 5'4 -5'6 1700 -2000 and a tall woman 1900 - 2200.

Again, you don't have to justify your displeasure with her gluttony and if you do she will only try to run you down a rabbit hole. If she protests that would be the deal breaker for me. It means she's a pig.

Make her watch THIS TOUGH LOVE VIDEO
Slenderwife Slenderwife

Re: When do you reach your limit

When he started to smell, causing the furniture to smell, and I then smelled his funk on our cat who had been lying on said furniture. I packed my shit and left.