antidepressants

Lost in the dark Lost in the dark

antidepressants

My wife started taking happy pills about 5 years ago is a completely different person now. She's gained 200 pounds and doesn't even think of exercising.  I have to take care of the house inside and out. I also do the shopping and cooking. I'll make chicken and a salad, and she orders a pizza. Funny thing about these drugs.  They seem to make it impossible to be reasoned with. Maybe that's what the drug vendors wanted when they made it. Fat zombies.
Yikes Yikes

Re: antidepressants

Oh wow, that is terrible! I am sorry you are hong thru this. Having an obese spouse is very lonesome and disheartening. How are things for you so far? Was she slim before the meds?
disappointed disappointed

Re: antidepressants

I'm sorry about my "Auto Response" screwing up the "Top 5 Subjects" Header on the Home Page.  I hope that this comment will kick this subject back up into the "Top 5 Subjects" Header where it rightfully belongs.