fat spouses? We need one another

sweet potato sweet potato

fat spouses? We need one another

  I went shopping with my daughter today to look for a bridal gown for her and some dresses for me. My eating has been pretty good this month and I've not binged. I lost a handful of pounds, was feeling rather good about myself. In that dressing room today I saw every reason why my husband has been asking me to lose weight for so long. I have been addicted to food almost my entire life and I've also eaten out of sheer spite. What stupidity. My spitefulness put at least 35-40 extra pounds on me.
I was so terribly embarrassed to see every roll and ripple in my body. I felt so ashamed that my daughter has this as her role model, healthwise. I need your help.
    If anyone is interested, if we can just stop in each day and share how our food choices went, that we've exercised.... please come out of hiding and partner up with me. I need you.

Re: fat spouses? We need one another

Sweetpotato,
I'd love to be a support buddy, but prefer to do it privately. I'll explain in private as well. Send Mdme X an email and she'll give you mine  :-)
sweet potato sweet potato

Re: fat spouses? We need one another

will do!