myfatspouse.com

Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

myfatspouse.com

MFS is once again available at myfatspouse.com. Thanks Chris!
adair adair

Re: myfatspouse.com

Had a little trouble finding you tonight. Glad MFS is still up and running. Why not keep myfatspouse.org too?
the.comChris the.comChris

Re: myfatspouse.com

working on the .org part

too... looks good we weren't too late
Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Re: myfatspouse.com

Chris! I don't know what to say. You really are Johnny on the Spot! You must have got my email. Let me know how far you want to wade into this again. Obviously I don't want to keep all the fun, fame and profit to myself. I'm not sure the profit amounts to more than a couple of six packs a year, but we could slap up a paypal bucket in the sidebar and see what happens. In any case on behalf of myself and all the other myfatspousers, thanks for your support.
the.comChris the.comChris

Re: myfatspouse.com

Let's just get the domain situation straightened out for now, we will see where it goes from there.

The site needs some SEO work to get some traffic in, that was always a struggle.  Imagine competing with the entire web for terms like "fat wife" "obese husband", and "chubby boyfriend".  Changing hosts frequently hasn't helped either.

I might be interested in doing a mobile site for the smart phone crowd.  They outnumber PC's these days.  I've not dealt with that yet, but I am interested.

I probably don't have the time to contribute content however.  Be patient the work I get around too may be in fits and starts.  I certainly don't want any part of playing babysitter, and dealing feuds, trolls and wack jobs.

Still not sure what is going on with the .org domain...still working on it.

Matilda Tuesday Matilda Tuesday

Re: myfatspouse.com

Blogger may have a mobile version that will come up when the site is reached that way. I doubt in Nabble is there yet. Nabble does pretty well with search engines, better than blogger, but you're right about the SEO. I've never been able to get MFS up there when it comes to looking up things like "fat wife" or "obese spouse". I haven't exactly been ambitious with content myself. I rely on the forum and do a bit of recycling. The myfatspouse.org domain is registered with Fat Cow. I had it all set up and pointing here at one time. You could host it and redirect it here or build a special mobile site for it. If you want we could figure out a way to transfer it to you. The only way to redirect or forward it with Fat Cow is to pay for hosting. Let me know if you need anything and thanks again for your efforts.

Re: myfatspouse.com

YES PLEASE on the smartphone version! Love the forum,  but it takes forever to load on my  phone!