"Window Shopping"

Frustrated09 Frustrated09

"Window Shopping"

Well crap, I have hit a new low.

I went "window shopping" on match.com and fitnesssingles.com

A few observations:

1) There are many attractive poeple still to be found
2) There are many not so attractive poeple still to be found
3) I chuckle at what some classify themselves as average weight - they are fat - but I guess that is average.
4) I searched back in my home town and found someone I knew from high school and she looks just as hot today, and yes - she has had a kid, so it IS possible to maintain that high school body twenty years later.
FastFoodBlues FastFoodBlues

Re: "Window Shopping"

Don't be too hard on yourself about looking, but don't get sucked into looking too often either. It could increase your feelings of unhappiness. I don't know if you would ever consider an affair, but please just remember how most turn ugly. Someone gets hurt, maybe even attached and then hurt/ angry. They never end well.  Having said that, I'm not trying to preach. Sorry.
Frustrated09 Frustrated09

Re: "Window Shopping"

stuckinvoid wrote
Don't be too hard on yourself about looking, but don't get sucked into looking too often either. It could increase your feelings of unhappiness. I don't know if you would ever consider an affair, but please just remember how most turn ugly. Someone gets hurt, maybe even attached and then hurt/ angry. They never end well.  Having said that, I'm not trying to preach. Sorry.
No worries. I'm not sure I could ever have an affair, but I have not put myslef into a positon to have to make that decision, that is the slippery slope I keep telling myself to avoid.